Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Vortex Review Roundup!

With the snow (and Valentines!) of February came a few more blogger reviews of Vortex. Check em out below!


Blogger Mama2Multiples hails from Vermont, and is mom to a pair of three-year-old twins and a bouncing one-year-old. In her Vortex review, she writes:

When you first squeeze it onto the tooth brush, it comes out in streaks of blue and purple. Connor and Merasia LOVE to see these bright colors on their toothbrush, and imagine their delight that as they brush, the colors mix to form a pretty purple!... This definitely makes the kids want to brush, and want to keep brushing for the perfect amount of time to properly brush and do a great job!


...[I] was surprised by how gentle the flavor really is! It's not too strong of a delicious flavor to make kids want to eat it or consume unsafe amounts, but it's not harsh or minty and doesn't sting your mouth like other toothpaste's on the market these days...

All in all, I was very very happy with this product, and most of all, Connor and Merasia love it, and there are no more fights to brush their teeth!

Thanks, Mama2Multiples!


 
SimplyStacie blogger Gina, a mother of two from New York, reviewed Vortex Toothpaste. She loved it, saying:


Before using the toothpaste with Matthew, I decided to give it a try. Like Matthew, I was intrigued by the pink and blue streams of paste that came out of the tube. It was something I have never seen before, and even at 34, I thought it was pretty neat! I thought the grape flavoring might be too candy-like or too sweet, but it was mild and pleasant. There was no foaming, and the two colors blended together as I brushed. I knew that since I liked it so much, Matthew would too – and I was right!

Vortex Color Changing Toothpaste can add a nice, fun change to your child’s daily routine. It’s definitely going to be in Matthew’s rotation!

Thanks, Gina from SimplyStacie!



SIMPLE: Real Moms {Reviewing} Fabulous Products was founded in 2007, and is a collective of mom bloggers. Vortex was reviewed by Jaime, mother of two, who wrote:

I was recently asked to review Vortex Color Changing Toothpaste.  My son was very excited to try this toothpaste when I told him it changed colors.  He couldn’t wait to try it.  There are 2 little holes that has a blue gel and the other has red gel.  When squeezed onto your tooth brush and when you brush the colors mix and make purple.  So when you spit it out you see purple, E thinks this is the coolest part.  My son always says that regular toothpaste burns and it is spicy…he loves that this does not do that.

Thanks, Jaime from SIMPLE! Yep, we're proud that Vortex is SLS-free--no more burning or spicy feelings here!

No comments:

Post a Comment