Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Vortex Color Changing Toothpaste Review!

Long time, no see, lovely blog readers!

We've been busy as bees over here at Wright Toothpaste, trying to whittle the price of Vortex down while still keeping our manufacturing plant right here in the United States. We've got some good ideas floating around, so keep checking back over the next few days for some exciting news!

We're ALSO thrilled to share with you all a new Vortex Color Changing Toothpaste review!


Heather, a writer for Mummy Knows Reviews, is the mother of a four-year-old girl and a two-year-old boy. She herself has struggled with toothbrushing, writing:
When I first heard about [Vortex Color Changing Toothpaste],  I was intrigued. I personally can't use many toothpastes because the flavors are too strong and it makes me gag. If I have trouble as an adult, I can just imagine how hard the flavors can be to a child... I did try this toothpaste out myself. I was surprised at how mild the toothpaste tasted. The flavor was pleasant to use while brushing my teeth. This is a huge plus for me.

Her son also tried the toothpaste, and seemed to truly like it!

My 2 year old son also tried this toothpaste. This is a fluoride toothpaste but it has 20 % less fluoride than standard toothpaste. This still protects the teeth as well as the other toothpastes. Mainly because this toothpaste doesn't have the SLS and other chemicals found in other toothpastes. Even with less fluoride in this toothpaste I'm hesitant to use this toothpaste too often with my 2 year old. This is because he likes to suck the toothpaste off his toothbrush.  Jerom almost eats his toothpaste instead of spitting it out. So until he learns to spit and not swallow his toothpaste I will limit his use of it.  However he seemed to like it just fine.

Thanks so much for the review, Heather! We're pretty proud of our FDA-Approved Vortex Color Changing Toothpaste, and are thrilled that you liked it!





No comments:

Post a Comment